Jill keynotes for education and corporate conferences and retreats, speaking on topics such as, The School of Respect, Closing the Generation Gap and Creating a Culture of Respect. A popular media guest on television and radio, Jill hosts two monthly education segments on CBS affiliate, WAFB. She is also the host of “Manners Minutes” aired daily across iHeart radio stations.
Poular Topics Include:
- The School of Respect
- Motivating Students: What Really Works
- Teachers By Example
- The Answer: Respect Based Heart Education
- Raising Respectful Children
- Raising Unselfish Children
- From the Ghetto to the Gated Community
- The Mirror or the Window
- The Business of Manners
- Closing the Generation Gap
- Creating a Culture of Respect
We can tailor the format and the message to meet the needs of your group. Contact for more information and scheduling.